Pie N Mash is a friendly and diverse community of over 300 people in south east London. As a mutual aid group we work together to make sure we all have what we need to thrive.
We welcome anyone living in south east London to Join our community.
Pie N Mash has no leaders – we make decisions democratically. We work together as equals to support one another.
Our group is independent. We don't work directly with the government, local councils, police, or any political parties.
Find out more about Pie N Mash.
What we do
- We provide weekly food packages to members of our community who need them.
- We distribute cooked food from our weekly stalls at Deptford Square and Peckham Square.
- We team up across various working groups to develop projects to further bring us together and strengthen the community
There are many ways to become part of the Pie N Mash community:
- Get support - all you need to do is tell us that you need help, and we will do our best to support you.
- Volunteer - there are many ways to help: write, cycle, pack, distribute, work on spreadsheets, and many more.
- Support us - we welcome donations of food, toiletries and money, to help us meet the needs of our growing community.